Staff and PGRs who use Minerva to deliver or support learning and teaching.
The overall aim of this course is to prepare staff for creating tests in their 22/23 Minerva modules for formative or summative assessment.
The session will cover how to:
- Create a test in Ultra Course View
- Apply common test settings
- Create common question types
This session will not cover how to copy tests from 21/22 modules however there is a 15 min video tutorial for copying tests from Original to Ultra modules that addresses this topic.
After the session, participants should be able to:
- Understand the terminology changes introduced for tests in Ultra Course View.
- Successfully create a test in ultra course view.
Content and format:
The session will be a combination of presentations and workshop activities.
Attendees must have a basic understanding of Minerva and how to navigate it.
Attendees are encouraged to review the Introduction to Ultra Course View eLearning resource before attending. A link to the materials will be provided in the event invitation after booking.
15BOOK YOUR PLACE