To prepare staff for building learning and teaching resources in their 22/23 Minerva modules. This session is an overview of the core functionality in the new Ultra Course View, focussing on how to add key content types.
The session will cover:
- Layout of Ultra Course View modules
- The Minerva module template
- Key methods for adding/editing content
After the session, participants should be able to:
- Have a broad understanding of the key functionality of Ultra Course View
- Understand the Minerva module template
- Know where support resources are to assist them following the session
- Know who to ask if they need further help following the session
Content and format
The session will be a mixture of presentations and demos with plenty of opportunities for questions.
Staff and PGRs who use Minerva to deliver or support learning and teaching.
Attendees are encouraged to review the Introduction to Ultra Course View eLearning resource before attending. A link to the materials will be provided in the event invitation after booking.
Maximum Places: 20
The session will be led by staff in the Digital Education Systems Team.