To prepare staff for using the Gradebook to return grades and feedback to students in their 22/23 Minerva modules. This session is an overview of the core functionality of the Gradebook in the new Ultra Course View.
The session will cover:
- Layout of Gradebook
- Methods for returning grades and feedback
- Administrative functions of Gradebook
Please be aware that this session will not focus on marking using integrated tools e.g. Turnitin, Gradescope, PebblePad or Top Hat. We will only cover how grades are returned from these tools to the Gradebook.
After the session, participants should be able to:
- Have a broad understanding of the key functionality of Gradebook in Ultra Course View.
- Learn how to navigate the Gradebook
- Understand the workflows for returning grades and feedback
- Know where support resources are to assist them following the session
- Know who to ask if they need further help following the session
Content and format
The session will be a mixture of presentations and demos with plenty of opportunities for questions.
Staff and PGRs who use Minerva to deliver or support learning and teaching.
Before this session attendees are encouraged to either review the Getting started with Ultra Course View guide or watch/attend the online session which covers the same material. A link to the materials will be provided in the event invitation after booking.
Maximum Places: 20
The session will be led by staff in the Digital Education Systems Team.