How do I remove students from a Top Hat course - Staff Guide
If you manually added students to your Top Hat course (rather than syncing your course to a Minerva module) you may want to know how to remove students from your Top Hat course.
1. Log into Top Hat and enter the course you want to edit.
2. Click on Students at the top of the page, this will open the student manager.
3. Place a checkmark in the box next to the student(s) you would like to remove. If you want to remove all of the students, place a checkmark in the box next to the Status field in the column header.
4. Click Remove above the Student nName column to remove the student(s).
Further Help and Support
You can access help and support from within Top Hat once you are logged in:
- Live chat by clicking on the speech bubble icon next to your name, this is available between 2pm to 8pm GMT on weekdays.
- Raise a support ticket by clicking on the question mark icon.
Support is also available via the Leeds IT website. Please remember to log in as this will give you additional support options.