How to log into Top Hat once you have a student account - Student Guide
Once you have created a Top Hat account:
1. Go to tophat.com and click Login or go directly to https://app.tophat.com/login/ or click the quick link on the Minerva Home Page, under Tools and Other University Systems > See All > Top Hat.
2. You will be asked to enter your school details, type in University of Leeds. As you type you should see the University of Leeds listing appear, select University of Leeds to confirm your choice.
3. The screen will refresh to advise you that the school uses single sign-on (SSO). Click the Login with School Account button shown on screen.
4. You will then be taken to the University of Leeds sign-on page, sign in using your University credentials (firstname.lastname@example.org and password), you should then be taken to the Top Hat course lobby where you can enter an existing course or join a new course.
Further Help and Support
You can access help and support from within Top Hat once you are logged in:
- Live chat by clicking on the speech bubble icon next to your name, this is available between 2pm to 8pm GMT on weekdays.
- Raise a support ticket by clicking on the question mark icon.
Support is also available via the Leeds IT website. Please remember to log in as this will give you additional support options.