How do I unsubscribe from the DESystems-Info Mailing List?
- For Staff
The Digital Education Systems team post updates, news and information to the DESystemsemail@example.com mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe using the following instructions. The posts can still be viewed on the News and Updates page on this site.
This mailing list is a Outlook Distribution Group and cannot send to external email addresses.
This list has replaced the VLE-Info mailing list which has now been retired.
- Log into office365.leeds.ac.uk.
- Open Outlook from the left hand menu.
- Click the settings cog in the top right corner. Click on View all Outlook settings at the bottom of the settings window.
- Navigate to the General tab and then Distribution groups. (There may be a slight pause as these load).
- Double click on the name of the group you want to leave. A popup window will appear.
- Click Leave and if sure, click Yes.
- You can now close the Settings window (and Outlook).
If you wish to re-subscribe, you can do so at anytime by following the instructions to subscribe to the DESystems-info mailing list.