How do I sign up to the DESystems-Info Mailing List?
- For Staff
The Digital Education Systems team post updates, news and information on the News and Updates page on this site. To receive copies of these directly to your email inbox, you can subscribe to the DESystems-Info mailing list.
This mailing list is a Outlook Distribution Group and cannot send to external email addresses.
This list has replaced the VLE-Info mailing list which has now been retired.
- Log into office365.leeds.ac.uk.
- Open Outlook from the left hand menu.
- Click the settings cog in the top right corner. Click on View all Outlook settings at the bottom of the opened column.
- Navigate to the General tab and then Distribution groups. (There may be a slight pause as these load).
- Under the section titled Distribution groups I belong to, click the second icon along with two people and a plus icon (Join...)
- This will bring up a pop up window. In the search field type DESystems-Info and press enter or the magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the DESystems-Info distribution group to highlight it and then click the same icon with two people and a plus icon (Join...).
- You should receive a message You successfully joined the group. Click OK and then Close.
- The list should now appear under Distribution groups I belong to. You can now close the settings window (and Outlook).
If you no longer wish to receive these emails you can follow these instructions to unsubscribe from the DESystems-info mailing list.