Your Digital Education Enhancement Team (DEE) is made up of faculty-based Learning Technologists who offer staff advice and expertise in how best to use digital technology in student education. They can support with developing ideas, exploring new technologies, or advice if you have a question or problem. Learning Technologists can also help you design effective digital learning experiences for your students, drawing on their pedagogical expertise and understanding of our technologies and systems.
Contact your Learning Technologists at the appropriate Digital Education Enhancement Team (DEE) email address below.
- Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Biological Sciences: FBSdigital@leeds.ac.uk
- Faculty of Business: email@example.com
- Faculty of Social Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences: email@example.com
- Faculty of Environment: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Medicine & Health: email@example.com
Students and non-faculty staff can contact the Digital Education Systems Team via the IT Service Desk.