Faculty-based Learning Technologists offer staff advice and expertise in how best to use digital technology in student education. They can support with developing ideas, exploring new technologies, or advice if you have a question or problem. Learning Technologists can also help you design effective digital learning experiences for your students, drawing on their pedagogical expertise and understanding of our technologies and systems.
Contact your Learning Technologist at the appropriate email address below.
- Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures: minerva-AHC@leeds.ac.uk
- Faculty of Biological Sciences: FBSdigital@leeds.ac.uk
- Faculty of Business: LUBSemail@example.com
- Faculty of Education, Social Sciences and Law: minerva-ESSL@leeds.ac.uk
- Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences: EEMAPStis@leeds.ac.uk
- Faculty of Environment: EEMAPStis@leeds.ac.uk
- Faculty of Medicine & Health: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students and non-faculty staff can contact the Digital Education Systems Team via the IT Service Desk.