How do I report something to the IT Service Desk?
The IT website is the best way to report a technical problem or request IT services.
1. Visit it.leeds.ac.uk
2. Click Log in and enter your university username and password. Follow the Duo Authentication prompt to complete the log in process.
3. You will then be taken to the IT website home page.
4. Check to see if there are any Service Status alerts on the homepage. If there are, follow the guidance in the Service Status section.
5. If there are no Service Status alerts connected to your problem or request, there are a number of ways to log a new ticket:
- You can use Falco on the site or within Microsoft Teams. Falco will try to help you find content to resolve your issue first. If you are still stuck, tell Falco this didn't resolve your issue and if you are logged in Falco will help you log a ticket.
- On every article on the site, there is a Something broken? section with a link to open a new IT ticket.
- Lastly, you can use the search on the site to search for "open an IT ticket" to find a link to the form to create a new IT ticket.
N.B. If you cannot log in to the IT website, use the Can't login? Quick Link towards the bottom of the site. This will take you to a page with advice on resolving account issues and a form you can complete if you still cannot login.