This guide shows you how to navigate PebblePad to find a tutee's APT workbook and add meeting notes. All meeting notes are visible to the tutee.
Make sure University of Leeds account is selected and click Login to PebblePad. You will then be asked to enter your University of Leeds credentials (firstname.lastname@example.org and password) and sign-in.
2. You will be taken to the PebblePad homepage. Click on the blue globe icon from the top left of the page, this will take you to the ATLAS Dashboard.
3. Select the MANAGERS DASHBOARD tab (if it's not already displayed). In the 'Workspaces I am managing' section you will have a separate workspace for each year group of tutees.
Each APT workspace will begin APT followed by Year 1/2/3/4/5/PGT and then the abbreviated name of the school, for example APT Year 1 CHEM.
You may also see a Leavers workspace for those students who have graduated. The Leavers workspaces are for reference only.
4. Select the APT workspace you want to view (e.g. APT Year 1).
5. You should be taken to the Submissions page > MEMBERS tab where you will see a full list of the tutees that you are looking after in that year group.
6. To open a workbook, select either View submission or Generate submission for the relevant tutee.
Generate submission is useful if you have a meeting with a student but they have not yet opened their workbook. It will enable you to access their meeting page and add any relevant meeting notes. You will see a warning message when you generate a submission: Unable to show a preview of this page because it has not been viewed by the user yet.
Don't be put off by this message. You will still be able to access your tutee's workbook. Move on to step 7.
7. Your tutee's workbook will have various subject menus that run across the top. These will vary a little depending on which version of the workbook your tutee has. Choose Your APT / My APT > Meetings 2023/24. If you scroll down the page you will see that there is section for each of the usual three meetings that you might hold across the year and then a further three sections for any additional meetings you may have.
8. Before, during or after a meeting, you can add notes in your tutee's workbook, in the APT Meeting Notes area for that meeting which you will see is labelled COMPLETED BY: APT.
Remember to click on Save & Release afterwards. Please be aware that any notes that are not saved & released will not appear for tutees to see and will be at risk of being removed when a student's workbook is moved to a Leavers workspace after they have left the university.
9. If you wish to add further notes to these sections at any point, click on the three dots to the right of the APT Meeting Notes area and choose Edit Existing Feedback.
WARNING: Be sure not to choose Add new feedback as this will clear any notes you have already written. When you have written in your additional notes, don't forget to click Save & Release again.
10. When you have finished with one tutee's workbook and want to take a look at another's, close the tab and return to the Submissions page. Click on View submission or Generate submission to open the next tutee's workbook.