Make sure University of Leeds account is selected and click Login to PebblePad. You will then be asked to enter your University of Leeds credentials (email@example.com and password) and sign-in.
2. You will be taken to the PebblePad homepage. Click on the blue globe icon from the top left of the page, this will take you to the ATLAS Dashboard.
3. Select the MANAGERS DASHBOARD tab (if it's not already displayed). In the 'Workspaces I am managing' section you will have a separate workspace for each year group of tutees.
Each APT workspace will begin APT followed by Year 1/2/3/4/5/PGT and then the abbreviated name of the school, for example APT Year 1 CHEM.
4. Select the APT workspace you want to view (e.g. APT Year 1).
5. You should be taken to the Submissions page > MEMBERS tab where you will see a full list of the tutees that you are looking after in that year group.
6. To open a workbook, select either View submission or Generate submission for the relevant tutee.
Generate submission is useful if you have a meeting with a student but they have not yet opened their workbook. It will enable you to access their meeting page and add any relevant meeting notes. You will see a warning message when you generate a submission: Unable to show a preview of this page because it has not been viewed by the user yet.
Don't be put off by this message. You will still be able to access your tutee's workbook. Move on to step 7.
7. Your tutee's workbook will have various subject menus that run across the top. These will vary a little depending on which version of the workbook your tutee has. Choose Your APT / My APT > Meetings 2023/24. If you scroll down the page you will see that there is section for each of the usual three meetings that you might hold across the year and then a further three sections for any additional meetings you may have.
8. Under Meeting 1, enter the date of the meeting in the Date of Meeting field to confirm the meeting has taken place. Click Save and Release.
In this way, you can add the dates of subsequent meetings under the relevant meeting header, e.g. Meeting 2, Meeting 3 and so on. Remember to click on Save & Release each time you update the tutee's workbook, this saves your entry and displays it to the student.
9. To help you keep track of the meetings you have with your tutees, you might like to take advantage of the Number of meetings held so far... tracker at the top of the meetings page. After you have selected a number, click Save & Release.
Next time, click the three dots, choose Edit existing feedback, select a new number and click on Save & Release.
If you opt to use this tracker, the reporting functionality within PebblePad will then allow you to easily identify which tutees you have, and have not yet met with. This is covered in detail in how to find which tutees have/have not had their first meeting.
10. When you have finished with one tutee's workbook and want to take a look at another's, close the tab and return to the Submissions page. Click on View submission or Generate submission to open the next tutee's workbook.