This is a recorded version of the Getting started with Ultra Course View in Minerva session that is running June – September 2022 to prepare staff for building learning and teaching resources in their 22/23 Minerva modules.
The training is suitable for Staff and PGRs who use Minerva to deliver or support learning and teaching.
This video is an overview of the core functionality in the new Ultra Course View, focusing on how to add key content types and covers:
- Layout of Ultra Course View modules
- The Minerva module template
- Key methods for adding/editing content
Guides to supplement this course:
- Introduction to Ultra Course View eLearning resource
- Getting Started in Ultra Course View (written form of this training course)
- Original vs Ultra – what’s different?
- Using the Minerva template and top tips
- Copying from Original modules (21/22 modules)
- Module Staff List
- Blackboard Tests
- Module Announcements
- All Minerva staff guides
- Library Guide on Reading Lists
- Changes to PebblePad integrated workspaces and assignments
If you need help: